|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines||» AUTOMATIC AEROSOL FILLING MACHINE|
AUTOMATIC AEROSOL FILLING MACHINE
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 9900000 INR
- Filling Machine
- Medical, Food, Chemical, Beverage
- Auxiliary Packaging Machine Type
- Automatic Grade
- Control System
- PLC Control
- Drive Type
- 5hp motor Volt (v)
- 440 volts Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 1200 Kilograms (kg)
- 50x50x50 Inch (in)
AUTOMATIC AEROSOL FILLING MACHINE
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION with SALIENT FEATURE OF RD-ARO- 40
1. Consists of RD â ARO - 40 High-speed 8 Stations MODEL GMP, Compact Rotary SINGLE HEAD AUTOMATIC Pump Loading & Crimping & Twin Head Gas Filling M/C for Aerosol Containers. Perfume filling at your scope of supply.
2. Consists of All Contact Part SS-316 will be provided.
3. Consists of Pump Loading will be Manually feeding arrangement.
4. Consists of NO Container - NO Pump Loading as well as No Container No Crimp & also No Container No Gas Filling arrangement will be provided.
5. Machine Speed 35 to 40 containers per min Max.
6. Consists of Simple System for UHMW/CAST NYLON TURRET with Height Adjustment Any Change over for Varies as per dia. of The Containers.
7. Consists of Pre Crimping Head for initially crimp the Pump at the time of Pump placing & Final Crimping will be done with Crimping Head.
8. Consists of Gassing Head for Filling the LPG Gas with applying Booster Pump & itâs operated with Two Stations ie. Initially filled with 40% & then after remaining 60% filled.
9. Consists of INDEXING DEVICE which is operated with Pneumatic operation MANIFOLD.
10. Consists of CRIMPING DEVICE Pneumatics operated for compact design & up-to-date technology two sets, with the indubigely operation of pressing for initially Pre Crimping, and then Final Crimping will be done.
11. SS Control panel Box with provided Pneumatic circuit operation Logic..
12. All Pneumatic will be used Branded Make â Festo / Janatics / SMC / Duncal as per suitable application.
13. Consists of Conveyor Motor FLP 0.5 Hp, Make HINDUSTAN/REMI. And with Suitable Gear Box-24:1 Ratio Make Bonfigloli With Separate Drive System.
14. Machine Tentative Dimensions: (Length 4500mm x Width 1500mm x Height 2000mm.)
15. Machine Weight Approx: 750 Kg.
SYSTEM DESCRIPTION OF RD - ARO - 40
The Filled Containers, which are firstly filled at existing line which will be come on to the our Line & Moves forward to the Turret Cavity. This containers Index & rotate Clock wise with proper guiding & after Indexing completion Pump will be placed inside to the containers with operating Pump dispensing unit which is coming from Chute. Next these Pump loaded Containers are orient & pass to next station for positioning & Crimp the Pump with Pneumatic operated Cylinders.
After Crimping the pump; Gas will be fill into the Container with the help of Booster Pump. For these operation we will provided Two separate Booster Pump due to easily filled the container for better accuracy as well as increase the productivity. These filled container moves forward to the next station & comes out at the Exit side conveyor.
This cycle repeat again & again with all sequence one by one & with Electro Pneumatic operation.
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 16-18 weeks Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia
Factory : Ahmedabad
Riddhi Estate, Gulab Nagar, Opp. Aec, Amraiwadi,
Ahemdabad-380 026. India.
- Contact Details
- RIDDHI PHARMA MACHINERY LTD
Manufacturers & Exporters of Pharmaceutical Machinery Since 1990
- Om-shivam Soc., Tarun Bharat Bldg. No.2, Opp. Cigaratte Factory, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400099, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : +918068090595
- Fax : 91-22-28382479