|Home||» Products||» Granulation Machinery||» Colloid Mill|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 2 Unit
- 150000 INR
- DEPENDING ON THE PARTICLE SIZE Kg/day
- Control Mode
- 440 VOLTS Milliampere (mA)
- 3 PHASE Milliampere (mA)
- Weight (kg)
- 75 KGS Kilograms (kg)
- 1.5 X 1.5 X1.75 Foot (ft)
- STAINLESS STEEL
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Colloid Mill Machine
RIDDHI Colloid Mill is suitable for Homogenising, Emulsifying, Dispersing, Mixing, Comminuting of liquids to highly viscous products. It is based on rotor- stator principle. It is available in plain as well as Water Jacketed model which is suitable for heat sensitive products. Flame proof electrical can be supplied on demand at extra cost. .
Product is fed to the operating area of rotor, having a speed of 3000 rpm by specially designed feed device. The product is processed by high shear, pressures & friction between the stator & rotor, & is also subjected to intensive vibration which exerts their force on it by means of pressing & releasing actions. due to the slightly deviating tapering of the milling surfaces of stator & rotor, the angular gap becomes narrower towards the discharge section. This processed product continuously leaves the mill through the drain pipe, if required, it can be recirculated.
Salient Features :
- All contact parts are made out of SS. 304 (SS.316 on demand at extra charges). No casting are used for avoiding contamination problems.
- Coupling provided between motor shaft & rotor shaft for ease in maintenance.
- Three oil seals between the Motor & the processing chamber to prevent liquid going in the motor winding, Resulting in the burning of the motor.
- Modified design of semi concave teeth in rotor & stator reduces the motor HP & gives better performance in size reduction without damaging the product.
- Extended bearing housing specially designed to facilitate fine adjustment of bearing clearances or back lash to avoid metal to metal contact of rotor & stator. This unique design provides smooth & consistence all round performance & ong life of rotor & stator.
- Leak proof neoprene sealing device.
- Three way cock system for draining & recirculation of liquids provided as standard. Extra discharge spout provided as standard for viscous products.
- DOL Starter with over load relay for protection against single phasing & low voltage.
- Contact parts can be easily dismantled for cleaning.
- Special design facilitates adjustments of the grinding gap by an exterior screw by means of handle even during operation.
- Flame proof motor &Flame proof rotary switch can be provided on request at extra cost.
|Colloid Mill GMP (Vertical & Horizontal)|
|Output||120 to 12000 kgs/shift|
|Particle size reduction||5 to 10 Micron|
|Hopper Capacity||15 ltrs.|
|Reduction upto||5 to 10 microns (Particle Size)|
|Electricals||3 HP/ 2800 RPM / 3 PHASE|
Output Depending upon material characteristics viscosity, density & micron size.
- FOB Port
- MUMBAI JNPT PORT
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 4 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4-6 WEEKS Week
- Packaging Details
- SEA WORTHY PACKING
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Factory : Ahmedabad
Riddhi Estate, Gulab Nagar, Opp. Aec, Amraiwadi,
Ahemdabad-380 026. India.
- Contact Details
- RIDDHI PHARMA MACHINERY LTD
Manufacturers & Exporters of Pharmaceutical Machinery Since 1990
- Om-shivam Soc., Tarun Bharat Bldg. No.2, Opp. Cigaratte Factory, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400099, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : +918068090595
- Fax : 91-22-28382479